Terms & Conditions
Reservation & Booking Policies
- The rates indicated are the tariff rates of the rooms/facilities of the Palavelli Resorts. The taxes, levies of the Govt. or local bodies, if any, will be charged extra as applicable.
- Check-in time is 1100 Hrs& Check-out time is 1000 Hrs unless otherwise agreed in written by the Resort.
- Late Check-outs would be chargeable for full day.
- All accounts& bills must be settled in full prior to check-out from Resort.
- The swimming pool can be used by resident guests free of charge with proper swimming costume.
- In case of no-show, one night room retention will be charged as per agreed rate for the specified room blocked.
- All reservations will be held till up-to 3 PM on day of arrival, unless on prior agreement otherwise, after which, they will be released unless advance payment is made to protect the reservation.
- Out-side food & beverages (hard & soft both) are not allowed in the resort.
- For children below 10 years, stay is complimentary (when stay with parents without extra bed). Children of 10 & above will be charged as‘extra’for stay in the same room and will be provided extra bed.
- Extra bed in room will be chargeable @ Rs1000/- per person including complimentary break-fast. How-ever, maximum permissible persons per room will be 4.
- Any room service will take at least 30 min. to serve.
- Rights of admission reserved. No pets are allowed in the premises.
- No Paan or Paan Masalas are permitted for consumption in the resort premises. Smoking is only allowed in designated areas.
Additional terms for Conference & Banqueting
- Number of guests for the conference/banquet must be confirmed at the time of booking, these are the minimum numbers which will be charged. In case the number of guests exceeds with the consent of the Resort Management, extra charges will be levied on pro rata basis. Unless sufficient time is given, the Resort does not give any assurance to serve extra guests.
- Function areas are available only within the time period reserved; access and vacation times will be strictly enforced.
- The Guest doing the booking is responsible for the behaviour of his delegates, should a delegate cause damage or disturbance to resort property or another guest, then the Guest, who has done the booking, will be liable to pay costs and compensation.
- All music and noisy activity will cease at midnight regardless of start time. All entertainment programs should be discussed in full prior to the day of the event. No activity, not admissible buy law, will be permitted with-in the premises.
- No decorative/publicity/other material may be stuck to any wall or part of the resort building without consent in writing, any damaged caused will be charged to the Guest. The resort will provide ‘delegate directional signage’.
- All functions and events are subject to Local & National Licensing Rules and must be conducted within these rules & regulation. Any resulting fine/liabilities arising from failing to comply will be the responsibility of Guest.
- In case of dispute or disagreement, the decision of the Manager or Duty Officer representing Resorts is final and all guests must abide by the decision with good grace.
- Palavelli Resorts will not accept any responsibility for damage or loss of merchandise left in the resort prior to, during or after the function. The Guest should arrange their own insurance and/or security. Please note that all goods are subject to inspection by Resort security personnel.
- No outside for food, beverages or floral decorations may be brought into the resort or consumed on the resort premises. Any guest bring/consuming food or beverages from outside will be charged the full resort rate for an equivalent item. We do not permit corkage.
- The laws of India shall govern the validity of this contract and the parties should here-by submit to the Jurisdiction of Indian Courts.
Guarantee Rules/Deposit Policy
Credit card guarantee is required at time of Check-in and if no credit card is available, a cash deposit is required. The Resort reserves the right to charge guests for any damage, undeclared use of facilities and miscellaneous charges.
Please note that electronic reservation confirmations are provided solely for Guest convenience and the Resort retains official records of reservation transactions, including details of dates of stay and room rates. In the event of discrepancies, alterations, modification or variations between this confirmation and Resort, Resort records shall prevail. Tampering with this confirmation to alter the room rate or any other reservation information is strictly prohibited and may have legal consequences.